Pearl

A while back, Renato and I had the chance to babysit a friend's Yorkie, Pearl. Those 4 pounds of fuzzy cuteness gained a special place in our heart. Also, we realized now neurotic dogs can be. Pearl refuses to drink or eat out of a black plastic bowl, and demands the finer glass bowl instead. Also, she requires to be carried in the park, not walk, and will enjoy it most sitting on your lap watching the other dogs go by. No Frisbee for this fine lady.




We've decided that we'd like to get a dog, but are probably going to wait until the Spring when there will be more outdoor park fun. We have our eye on a Brussels Griffon breeder in AK. Check out the scruffy, gremlin, Ewok cuteness that is a Griffon puppy . They're also a great size for the city and aren't as yappy as other small dogs. My coworker has two Griffons and brings them into the office on Fridays. That's where I fell in love. And, great that our office lets us bring them to work! I love NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment