A Belated Update






So, let's see. Much has happened since the last post, which was about Ann's triumphant race. And I think I'll begin this post with a wedding. Fall 2010: Monika Kushwaha married Dave Nemeth. It was a beautifully mixed Indian/Jewish ceremony followed by good eats and joyful/slightly hazardous dancing, an older female guest, emboldened by drink, fell and injured her hip on the dance floor, but she left the party with a smile on her face. Ann—whose presence during the whole event was much needed and greatly appreciated, as she has mastered the art of (micro)organization—wore a gorgeous orange and red sari (see pic). I, as usual, looked dashing in my three-piece suit. The ceremony and reception were like one continuous festival of joy, at least for me. Such joy and celebration of that joy, Monika and Dave's wedding gave awesome meaning to what is one of the most significant events in one's life, if not the most significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment